Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Week 5 - Day 3 - POORLY



Early 2005

Me and my boy at

Buchan Caves whilst

we were travelling OZ

Sorry for the delay, but I have been, still am poorly. Alot of the instructors I work with have had this throat, cold, cough thing and yes I recieved it too!!

Unfortunately I have had the throat bit quite bad and have a real bed issue with my voice aswell as the above. Nevermind, no classes for a week and lots of sleep and I should be good. Lucky it's easter and I had the weekend off anyway.

All has been good, seeing some changes coming along, nothing major but enough to re-fuel my fire and keep me going.

Booked photographer today will fill you in on next post.

Must dive back into bed as I'm starting to feel rough again, why are we worse in the morning and evening, anyone with the medical answer could you let me know?

Hope you are all well and a special mention to Selina who is finishing this weekend, just get through Friday and you will look fab girl!!

Speak soon

Shar x

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Sharleen,

Hope you feel better and have a big rest over the weekend. Happy easter!

Love amy
x

Bella said...

Get Better soon - enjoy the long weekend - hope you have a full recovery by next week! ;-) xxx

SeLiNa said...

Sorry you're feeling terrible Sharleen. :( *Big hugz* HOpe you feel better soon. Thanks for your encouragement as well :)
Selina xoxo

Miss Positive said...

No good that you're not feeling the best - hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your forced rest!

little rene said...

Hi Sharleen,
Thanks for those supportive words. It is such a shame sometimes when girls can't be supportive of one another isn't it? I am always the first person to give someone a compliment if they look georgous but I guess some people are as you say just jealous types. Keep on going and I will follow your progress! Have a wonderful Easter with your georgous kids!
love little renexxx