Saturday, April 08, 2006

Week 4 - Day 6


A pic of me and my girl - Maddison.
Shes trying to make me eat a smartie!!












I thought I may aswell try this picture thing, it makes it a litle more interesting!

So it's the weekend and I was doing OK, UNTIL I went shopping, I have eaten to plan all week (Got told off by Sue for not eating enough though!) and I went shopping hungry and the things I love were all jumping out at me.

I didn't buy any of them but am craving something fatty right now so thought I would blog to try and stop it. It's not working !!!!!!!!!!!

Training has been great all week and I have completed every session even though I have had a sandpaper throat and bangignheadache for the last 3 days.

I have no work today, no classes, no IBO work so intend on just chillin with my bestest people in the whole world.

Bubba is asleep at the moment so will get an hour with my boy! think we will play X BOX 360!!!!

I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to hearing from you.

Shar X

3 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Hi Shar - dont you hate that when you go shopping hungry??!! I try to eat before i go, but sometimes you just cant get organised enough! Hope you managed to stay away from that fatty food - I was like that yesterday - the internet saved me!!

SeLiNa said...

Hey Shar - hope you're feeling better!! It's always when feeling down in the dumps that the naughty food is tempting. The 'puter always is a saviour! Your lil one is a cutie!! So did you eat the smartie?! ;)

Bella said...

Hope youre feeling better also Shar! Gorgeous pic also ;-) x