Monday, April 03, 2006

Week 4 - Day 1

Week 4 - Day 1

Food - Went well today with my meals BUT i missed a meal!! opps, ran out of time to eat!

Exercise - All exercise don and dusted. Trained Chest and Triceps. Do two block of cardio, one of which was a jog to a lovely long hill, up and down 5 times!!! and a jog home!

Focus - Very strong today, have turned a corner I hope. Have been using a few excuses last week, with a few words from Sue and Hubby, something clicked.

Motivation - High today. Chart has been drawn up, gold stars to go on it when a sucessful day completed, $2 per star goes into a pot towards my photos, tan etc etc. Also my skinfolds were down from last week, so all good.

Those that are reading, I would love to hear your comments, so if you haven't registered then do so!! You never know you may find it good to strt your own blog?

PS - A BIG CONGRATS TO LISA - she looks fab, check her blog out or Sues!!! WELL DONE GIRL!!

1 comment:

Sue Heintze said...

Very strong today, have turned a corner I hope.

DON'T HOPE, DON'T TRY - DO, DO, DO!!! :)