Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Week 4 - Day 3 - Wednesday

Hi All

Busy day, Sues got me working hard this wek - ALL GOOD!! and what with 3 classes today, i've been flat chat!!

Food
Spot on again, although I got hungry tonight so perhaps should have had my meeal 6? but managed without so that cool.

Exercise
Bodyattack class, this is so tough!!! and I have to talk throughout. At least it means no extra cardio needed.
Bodybalance and a Bodypump classes done and dusted too.

Focus
Still determind and have started looking well ahead to the last 3 weeks and planning bits and peices, this will keep me going. Although today right in the middle of my Bodybalance class, which was straight after Bodyattack, I found my mind wondering towards thinking of food!!! wanted some chips!! Bizarre.

Motivation
Quite high today noticing good shape through my shoulders starting to come on!! Yey!


SPRAY TAN BOOKED!!! having it done on Easter Saturday!

Hope you are all good

SharX

2 comments:

SeLiNa said...

YAY!!!
I'll be thinking of you Easter saturday gettin sprayed... I'll be in gettin my pics done then *GULP*
Well at least it's god timing..get to enjoy some choccy on Sunday!
Make sure u take some pics for yourself to see how it shows up in photos :)

Miss Positive said...

Hi Sharleen

I always wondered how you instructors managed to do your body attack classes and TALK at the same time! You must have fantastic stamina! How exciting, spray tan!!
Hilary